GoEdge It is a tool that can help you quickly build a CDN & WAF platform, supports HTTP, HTTPS, Websocket, TCP, TLS, UDP, PROXY Protocol, IPv6, WAF and other features, and supports multiple third-party DNS services
GoEdge v0.5.2 mainly updates the IP library, adds JS cookie verification, and simplifies the setting of cache conditions.
- Built-in new version of IP library, updated the latest free IP data
- When the WAF cc2 threshold is set too low, the user will be prompted “The current threshold is set too low, which may affect the normal access of users”
- DDoS protection adds a single IP TCP new connection rate blacklist and a second-level connection rate limit
- Can modify the CNAME of a serviceas long as it doesn’t conflict with the CNAME of other services
- Simplified cache condition settingsnow you don’t need layers of pop-ups to set cache conditions
- New algorithm for bandwidth usage in service list
- When operating the operation log and IP list, update the Badge numbers on the left menu in time
- When connecting to the API, automatically convert the local API node address to the loopback address
127.0.0.1applicable to the scenario where EdgeAdmin and EdgeAPI are installed on the same server
- Automatically collapses multiple options in the access log in service settings to reduce configuration complexity
- Automatically mark sub-tables with data with dot notation when browsing the access log, so that administrators can know which sub-tables have relevant data
- The node running log can be set to read according to the node as a whole
- Added setting warning to cache handles in cache policy
- When creating a user, you can set to enable the default function or all functions
- Change “Access Control” to “Access Authentication”
- When creating a new WAF policy, SQL comments are not enabled by default to reduce error detection
- Improve data writing speed in access logs, indicator statistics, etc.
- Significantly improve cache index management performance
- When an IP is added to the blacklist, the connection related to this IP will be automatically closed
- Use the new version of the IP library to greatly improve the query performance of the IP library
- After the WAF “label” action is matched, you can continue to try to match the rule sets in other groups; in the past, after the “label” action was matched, it would not continue to match.
- WAF optimizes the Captcha failure counter; in the past, it used to accumulate multiple URLs, but now it is changed to a single URL accumulation to prevent the accidental exceeding of the maximum number of failures caused by triggering Captcha with additional resources such as js and css of a single URL.
- Fixed an issue where HTTPS connections could not record bandwidthoptimize the bandwidth calculation method
- Increase the edge-node bandwidth command to view the real-time bandwidth of the service
- Fixed HTTPS service not setting Linger correctly, WAF and other requests will be faster when closing the connection
- If the system has ntpdate installed, it will automatically try to synchronize the time with ntpdate
- Optimize IP list lock to avoid IP list query blocking
#GoEdge #CDN #v052 #Released #Added #Cookie #Verification #Simplified #Cache #Settings #News Fast Delivery