FileZilla Server is a free and open source FTP and FTPS server that provides secure encrypted connections to servers.
FileZilla Server 1.6.5 is officially released, and the updates released since 1.6.0 are as follows:
- UI: It is now possible to upload a TLS certificate to the server directly from the UI using a specific selector in the security page of the protocol configuration.
- UI: The maximum number of characters in all text controls has been limited to a reasonable number to avoid potential crashes or stutters in corner cases.
Bug fixes and changes:
- Fixed a regression with the RNFR command
- Fixed an issue where a deadlock would occur if the session was destroyed during an ongoing authentication process
- Fixed an issue with the ABOR command
- Fixed a crash with converters for older 0.9.x configurations
- MSW: Fixed installation issues due to service handles not being closed
- Fixed a potential issue with locking mutexes in the management protocol
- MSW: Installer now also works correctly if a previously installed uninstaller has been removed.
- Fixed an issue in the networking code when handling TLS close_notify alerts.
More details can be viewed: https://filezilla-project.org/
#FileZilla #Server #Released #Open #Source #FTP #Server #News Fast Delivery