Microsoft PowerToys is a Windows system utility for advanced users to tweak and simplify their Windows experience to maximize productivity.
Here are some highlights from the PowerToys v0.63 release:
- QuickAccent includes a new setting for language selection, which should reduce the number of accented characters the user needs to select
- Reduced installer (125MB in 0.62.1, 83MB in 0.63.0) and setup files (817MB in 0.62.1, 0.63.0) by sharing Windows App SDK, VC++ and PowerToys Interop runtime files between tools 587MB) size. This is a step towards removing the UAC requirement on installation.
- The Text Extractor tool does not recognize text running on Windows 10 ARM64 devices in some cases.
- After installing PowerToys, the Windows 11 context menu items for PowerRename and Image Resizer may not appear until the system restarts
- There have been reports that users cannot open the Settings window.This is caused by incompatibility with some apps
- Fixed an issue that caused error report generation to fail
- Updated Windows App SDK runtime to 1.1.5
For more details, please check: https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/releases/tag/v0.63.0
#PowerToys #v063 #released #greatly #reducing #space #occupation #News Fast Delivery