Plash enables users to have a highly dynamic desktop wallpaper that can be used to display a favorite news site, a Facebook feed, or a random landscape photo, even an animated GIF can be set as wallpaper and multiple sites can be added and easily switched between them .
- Show remote or local website
- interact with the site
- Automatically reload website at custom interval
- Add multiple sites
- Display websites on different monitors
- Invert Site Colors
- reduce opacity
- Transparent Background
- Automatically deactivates when on battery
- Audio is muted
- A single image will fill the screen vertically and horizontally
- Hide menu bar icons
- shortcut support
- share extension
Requires macOS 11 or later.
Plash can be controlled with anything that supports opening URLs with custom schemes.
For example, to reload the current website, run the following Terminal command:
#Plash #Homepage #Docs #Downloads #Mac #App #Set #Website #Wallpaper #News Fast Delivery