On December 26, 2022, MiniFramework released version 2.9.7, the main changes are as follows:
- Improve the add() method of the Mini\Base\Model class, and adjust the parameter to Boolean type, which is used for opening and closing preprocessing.
- Improve the save() method of the Mini\Base\Model class to support the output of SQL statements when using the debug() method.
- Improve the delete() method of the Mini\Base\Model class to support the output of SQL statements when using the debug() method.
- Improve the Mini\Db\Mysql class, and support debugging to output SQL statements when using preprocessing to insert data.
- Improve the Mini\Base\Model class and add related methods for transaction processing.
(Learn more: https://gitee.com/jasonwei/miniframework/releases/tag/2.9.7)
Get the source code:
Gitee (recommended): https://gitee.com/jasonwei/miniframework
Online version: https://www.miniframework.com/docv2/guide/
MiniFramework is an ultra-lightweight PHP development framework that supports MVC and RESTful and is published under the Apache2 open source protocol. If it is helpful to you, please don’t begrudge the little star in your hand!
#MiniFramework #released #lightweight #PHP #development #framework #News Fast Delivery