AOSuite is an open source project that I developed and maintained between 2006-2016. That was an era when jQuery UI and ExtJS were rampant. Thinking about it now is full of memories. With the development of front-end technology and the popularity of back-end microservice technology, it’s time for AOSuite to exit. This article is written only as a memo and reminiscence of previous years.
Based on the JavaEE technology system, the AOSuite development kit aims at “reusable standard functions, configurable general modules, rapid development of industry requirements, and seamless integration of heterogeneous systems” to help enterprises implement IT strategies, shield technical barriers, and quickly achieve scalable Extended high-performance and high-availability business vision. Provide efficient, controllable, on-demand, full-stack technical solutions for the R&D teams of traditional software companies and Internet companies that quickly realize business needs, and obtain higher quality, faster delivery of business and operation and maintenance support at the lowest cost and risk Core technical competitiveness. Project seal archive address: https://gitee.com/pulanos/AOSuite.
AOSuite focuses on the development of traditional application systems and takes into account the needs of Internet application scenarios to a certain extent. It is suitable for building and developing traditional industry management systems such as medium and large enterprise application management systems, government information systems at all levels, and banking, insurance, and medical care; (Mobile) Internet is oriented to C-end various e-commerce, P2P online lending, wealth management, small loans, social networking and other APP back-end interface services, B-oriented merchant management system, and back-end management system oriented to operating companies.
- ExtJS without JS. The default theme of the platform mainly relies on the ExtJS library, but after deep encapsulation and JSP custom labeling, developers can develop a standardized style interface and use a unified component event response model without cumbersome Html, CSS, and JS programming .
- Native support for cluster deployment mode. Abandoning the Servlet container session dependency, using the Redis centralized mode request state management makes the platform very friendly to the cluster deployment structure, achieving the best practice of single application high performance and high availability cluster deployment solutions.
- The core relies on mainstream classic orthodoxy. The core relies on the combination of SpringMVC-MyBatis, which is mainstream, classic, orthodox, and the experience and skills accumulated by developers can be reused and appreciated to the maximum extent.
- A large number of template codes are automatically generated.
- Perfect rights management system. The platform has a complete authority management system built in, covering users, departments, resources, monitoring and other system management modules out of the box, which greatly saves development costs and allows developers to concentrate on specific business implementation.
- Long-term practice, proven. The platform has passed a lot of actual combat tests in various industries and types of projects. Although it has been tested for a long time, it has avoided countless large and small pits. But, I believe there is always one that still belongs to you…
About the front end. At present, the consistent interface style and interactive experience brought by the ExtJS-based AOSUI tag library, as well as the characteristics of easy-to-use and rapid development have always been our advantages. In addition, we have accumulated a lot of experience and accumulation in this front-end UI system for many years. But its disadvantages are also obvious. For example, the visual experience is relatively traditional and rigid, and it is not good at developing complex or non-standard interfaces that deviate from standard templates and customize at will.
About the backend. AOSuite’s current back-end structure is a centralized single application development model. For distributed support, you can use the reverse proxy soft load mechanism to deploy multiple single cluster nodes to achieve a certain degree of high performance and high availability. This model is not very friendly in terms of service governance such as service modularization, service registration, service discovery, service management monitoring, elastic capacity planning, and flexible scalability.
Direction of development
In view of the above limitations, and in recent years, a variety of front-end technologies have emerged in an endless stream; back-end micro-service technology has become more mature, distributed service governance frameworks such as dubbo have been widely used, and spring cloud has also become popular; cloud computing is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, cloud Technology is generally recognized and accepted. As the saying goes, this is the worst era. With the development and innovation of technology, we have to refresh our technology stack, system architecture, development methods, deployment and operation and maintenance methods at any time; but from another perspective, this is also the best era. While suffering from changes, it also allows us to have more technical means and methods to solve more problems and expand our imagination. Therefore, I decided to end the life cycle of AOSuite, and rebuild a new open source project in the current mainstream front-end and back-end technology stacks——Pangu Development Framework. Welcome everyone to watch.
My ten-year open source illustration
#Ten #years #open #source #AOSuite #development #platform #stopped #maintenance #EOL #xiongchun #News Fast Delivery