EazyBuilder is a continuous integration platform that makes it easier to build standardized pipelines. Through the accumulation of DevOps continuous delivery certification experience, a set of efficient, flexible, comprehensive, and easy-to-use continuous integration tools have been developed.
EazyBuilder is dedicated to helping you create, manage, and monitor continuous integration pipelines.This platform focuses on multi-team and multi-project unified compilation, construction, scanning, deployment and other continuous integration automation pipeline requirements, through plug-in automatic injection and decoration, pipeline template, improve continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins/Hudson) configuration cumbersome,Professional requirements are high (for example, you must be familiar with Jenkinsfile/pipeline/groovy syntax, etc.),Complex environment dependencies (Shared library needs to depend on the code library when running),Difficult to configure large quantities of projects,Management difficulties, etc.
- Flexible and easy to use: Only need to provide the project SVN/GIT repository information, you can experience the standardized processing of the whole process from packaging construction, unit testing, coverage scanning, quality vulnerability scanning, component warehouse push, and automatic deployment;
- Precise reminder: Pipeline process and scan reports, code submission and merging, real-time push via email, DingTalk, etc., and precise subscription configuration;
- Rich integration methods: Support Webhook, timed automatic builds, events or integration and triggering of continuous integration pipelines through OpenAPI;
- Plugin enhancements: Quality, vulnerability scanning, and other extended pipeline steps are based on automated plug-in decoration and enhancement technology, with no additional plug-in installation, configuration files or directory structure requirements for source code projects, and no impact on build outputs;
- Visual Orchestration: switch-style pipeline visualization arrangement, built-in a large number of processing templates for common CI processes such as build, test, deployment, etc., support rapid customization and expansion of continuous integration pipelines;
- Flexible Resource Scheduling: Support build machine load balancing, K8S elastic scheduling, support large-scale parallel construction processing and resource scheduling requirements, and make full use of hardware resources;
- Mainstream development framework support: Compatible with mainstream Java, C# and front-end development project code compilation, build and release mode; support Docker image warehouse, Maven warehouse and NPM warehouse push;
- Project quality monitoring: Comprehensively grasp the data of various engineering quality indicators scanned during the operation of the assembly line, and can customize the quality access control and red light repair reminders. At the same time, it supports custom statistical analysis dimensions, and provides online quality reports or email reports.
- Simple configuration: The operation steps are simple, no need to be familiar with the pipeline script syntax, visualize the arrangement, and quickly create an efficient pipeline.
- non-intrusive integration: Do not rely on third-party tools, use modular design to solve the problem of pipeline sharing and reuse.
- Enterprise-grade security: Provides fine-grained access control, single sign-on and auditing functions based on roles, records the operation content of each user, and changes the history of the pipeline to meet the security requirements of users.
- Pipeline monitoring and early warning: Built-in rich early warning methods, comprehensively monitor the pipeline status, actively send abnormal logs, and continuously improve the pipeline through data-driven.
- event driven: Support wildcards, configure different event types for different code branches, and trigger different pipelines.
existProject team resource configurationmenu, configure jenkins, sonarqube address, and configure the working directory of jenkins. If you need to use k8s configuration, you also need to configure the k8s deployment file path (the system will automatically generate a k8s yml file and store it to this file path)
Configure system parameters
existSystem parameter configurationMenu, configure basic information (this step can be replaced by the initialization sql that comes with the source code)
Create a pipeline
existInitialize project groupmenu, enter the address of the code warehouse, and automatically generate the assembly line
Create a build process
existbuild process definitionmenu to configure the steps involved in the build process
run the pipeline
existpipeline executionmenu, run pipeline
View the pipeline log
existbuild historymenu, view log
existmessage configurationmenu, configure email, DingTalk reminder
continue readingOpen source project repository,bybetter understanding EazyBuilder product.
For more information, please see One ClickInstallation Manual.
#EazyBuilder #Homepage #Documentation #Downloads #EazyBuilder #Continuous #Integration #Platform #News Fast Delivery