rsh is a shell written in Ruby.
Clone this repository, put
rsh Put it in your favorite bin directory.Will
.rshrc into your home directory, and edit to suit your needs, or simply run
gem install ruby-shell .
- aliases (called nicks in rsh)
- syntax highlighting
- Completion of aliases, system commands, directories/files
- After Tab completion, the matching content is displayed in the list for selection.
- The configuration file (.rshrc) can be updated (with Ctrl-d) or not updated (with Ctrl-c) on exit.
- A simple set of rsh-specific commands such as nick, nick?, history, and rmhistory
- rsh specific commands and the full set of Ruby commands are available through the .NET Framework:
- All colors can be themed in .rshrc
#rshshell #home #page #documentation #downloads #Shell #written #Ruby #News Fast Delivery