- Task Creation: Generate new tasks based on the current context and goals.
- Task prioritization: Reorder tasks based on their importance and relevance to key goals.
- Task Execution: Execute the task and return the result.
how to use
- Clone this repository.
- Add the API key to your .env
- Install the required dependencies using
srcWrite code in the directory.
npm run startRun your program.
This file initializes the BabyAGI agent with the required configuration, including language models and targets.it from
BabyAGIclass and create a new instance to perform a task based on a given target.
This file contains the core implementation of the BabyAGI agent. It defines three main classes,
ExecutionChainThey are responsible for creating tasks, prioritizing tasks, and executing tasks, respectively.
BabyAGIThe class combines these three classes and provides methods for adding tasks, printing tasks, and executing tasks.Should
callmethod is the main entry point that starts the agent task processing loop.