Proxmox VE 7.4 has been officially released.
Proxmox VE (Proxmox Virtual Environment, usually abbreviated as PVE, Proxmox) is an open source server virtualization environment Linux distribution. Proxmox VE is based on Debian, uses a custom Ubuntu-based kernel, includes an installer, a web console, and command-line tools, and provides a REST API to third-party tools. Proxmox VE supports two types of virtualization technologies:Container-based LXC(since version 4.0, version 3.4 and earlier uses OpenVZ technology) andHardware abstraction layer fully virtualized KVM.
Download address: https://www.proxmox.com/en/downloads
Proxmox VE 7.4 is based on Debian 11.6 “Bullseye” but uses updated Linux kernel 5.15/6.2, QEMU 7.2, LXC 5.0.2 and ZFS 2.1.9, this release comes with a new dark theme “Proxmox Dark”.
- Debian 11.6 “Bullseye”, but with a newer Linux kernel 5.15 or 6.2
- Updated to QEMU 7.2, LXC 5.0.2 and ZFS 2.1.9
- Updated to Ceph Quincy 17.2.5 and Ceph Pacific 16.2.11
- Integrate “Proxmox Dark” theme variant
- Display detailed Ceph OSD information in GUI and API
- Download task logs as text files
- Sort the resource tree by name or VMID
- HA Manager: Added CRM command to manually switch live nodes to maintenance state (without reboot).
- CRS: Automatically rebalance VMs and containers on startup
Update announcement: https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/proxmox-ve-7-4-released.124614/
#Proxmox #officially #released #open #source #server #virtualization #management #platform #News Fast Delivery