Liferea (Linux Feed Reader) is a news aggregator that brings together your favorite feeds into a simple interface for easy organization and browsing. It has offline reading, supports HTML 5, can be synchronized with Google Reader API, Reedah and TinyTinyRSS and so on.
After more than 2 years in the v1.13 series, Liferea has finally released a new stable version 1.14.
For the built-in browser, it finally implemented support for Webkits Smart Tracking Protection.
Youtube videos from media:video can now be embedded by clicking on the video preview image.
New “Reader Mode” preference that allows stripping of all web content.
New progress bar when loading a website
The user interface is now adaptive, automatically switching between “normal” and “wide” modes when resizing the window width.
- New GTK dark theme logic
- Plugin supports gettext
- Export a feed to an XML file
- Allow converting TinyTinyRSS feeds to local feeds
- Add generic Google Reader API support
- New plugins: ‘add-bookmark-site’ and ‘getfocus’
- New search folder rules
- new hotkey
- Removed support for CDF, Atom 0.2/0.3 (aka Pie), blogChannel namespace, photos namespace.
For more details, please check: https://github.com/lwindolf/liferea/releases
#Liferea #Released #RSS #News #Aggregator #News Fast Delivery