The Caliber open source project is the official e-book management tool of Caliber. It can view, convert, edit and categorize eBooks in all major formats. Caliber is cross-platform software that runs on Linux, Windows and macOS.
Caliber 6.10 is officially released, the updates are as follows:
- Content Server: Added support for full-text search of books. Just click the FTS link on the search page to start a full-text search.
- Content Server: When using a user account, the home page now shows recently read books from any device, not just the current device
- Kobo Driver: Increased maximum supported firmware version
- Convert: Provides new output profiles for Kindle Scribe
- Check Libraries: Allow folder names and file names to be ignored
- Editing Books: Fixed various formatting operations not inserting tabs at the correct position when there were non-BMP characters
- EDIT BOOK: Use
instead of for strikethrough.
- Edit Book: Fixed exporting saved searches to search panel not preserving package checkbox state
- Content Server: Redirect index pages to always have a trailing slash when using URL prefixes
- Books List: Fix Qt 6 behavior change where clicking on a selected row would not deselect other rows
- Windows: Fixed a regression in caliber 6 that caused Open With to fail to extract icons from EXE files
For more details, please check: https://calibre-ebook.com/whats-new
#Caliber #released #powerful #open #source #ebook #tool #News Fast Delivery