Ymuse is an MPD client written in Go that supports both light and dark desktop themes.
- If your distribution supports snap packages:
sudo snap install ymuse
- Otherwise, you can use the binary packages in the Releases section.
build from source
- Install Go
- Make sure you have the following build dependencies installed:
- Clone the source code and compile:
git clone https://github.com/yktoo/ymuse.git cd ymuse go generate go build
- Copy icon and localization:
sudo cp -r resources/icons/* /usr/share/icons/ sudo cp -r resources/i18n/generated/* /usr/share/locale/ sudo update-icon-caches /usr/share/icons/hicolor/*
This will create the application executable in the project root
ymusewhich can be run immediately.
#Ymuse #Homepage #Documentation #Downloads #MPD #client #written #News Fast Delivery