1. About smart-mqtt
smart-mqtt is an MQTT Broker service developed in java language, and it is also the first truly IoT-oriented solution under the smartboot organization. It aims to help enterprises quickly build stable and reliable IoT services at a lower cost, and facilitate the interconnection of all things.
2. Quick start
2.1 Jar package startup
Download address: https://gitee.com/smartboot/smart-mqtt/releases/tag/v0.9
java -jar smart-mqtt-broker-community-0.9.jar
2.2 docker start
docker run -d --name smart-mqtt -p 1883:1883 smartboot/smart-mqtt:latest
3. Update content 🎉
3.1 Community Edition
- Read buffer size adjustment is parameterized.
- The default value of CONNECT_TIMEOUT is adjusted to 5 seconds
- The MQTT message output function is adjusted to the specific implementation class of the MqttWriter interface to adapt to the mqtt-over-websocket scenario.
- Fix the null pointer problem caused when unsubscribe an unsubscribed topic.
- The configuration file is adjusted to yaml format.
- Plugin services support prioritization.
3.2 Enterprise Edition
- Added message bridging plug-in, which is now implemented
mqtt-bridge-mqtt. And through this technology, a smart-mqtt broker cluster across the public network was successfully built.
- Added new features of mqtt-over-websocket.
4. Documentation 📘
#smartmqtt #v09 #released #enterprise #version #supports #cluster #Websocket #News Fast Delivery