MKVToolNix is a powerful tool for making and processing mkv (Matroska) format, which supports encapsulating a variety of video, audio, subtitle and other formats into mkv format.
MKVToolNix 71.0 is officially released with the following updates:
New features and improvements
- mkvmerge: pass
-audio-emphasisOption adds support for Emphasis audio track header elements, which can also be read from Matroska files.
- mkvmerge: added options
-list-audio-emphasisto list all supported
-audio-emphasisNumeric and text values for options.
- mkvpropedit: pass
emphasisAttributes adds support for the Emphasis audio track header element.
- MKVToolNix GUI: Multiplexer: When track properties are configured to be displayed in the file in the Input tab and in the label widget below the track, the Color Info tab will be arranged in two columns. This reduces the minimum height required for the entire tab widget.
- MKVToolNix GUI: Greatly speed up closing preference dialogs by only rerunning certain initialization functions when the corresponding setting has changed.
- mkvinfo: Added support for the following new elements of Matroska v5: Emphasis audio track header element, Chapter Skip Type, Edition Display, Edition String, Edition Language IETF
- mkvmerge, mkvpropedit: Added support for the following new elements of Matroska v5: Chapter Skip Type, Edition Display, Edition String, Edition Language IETF. The GUI’s chapter editor will get support for them in the next release.
- mkvmerge: mkvmerge now correctly skips tracks of unsupported types, and tracks that do not find all track header pages
Build System Changes
- libEBML 1.4.4 and libMatroska 1.7.1 are now required
- The bundled libEBML and libMatroska libraries have been updated to v1.4.4 and v1.7.1 respectively
fmtLibrary updated to v9.1.0
nlohmann-jsonLibrary updated to v3.11.2
For more details, please check: https://www.bunkus.org/blog/2022/10/mkvtoolnix-v71-0-released/
#MKVToolNix #v71 #released #MKV #video #editing #tool #News Fast Delivery