Clash is a rule-based tunneling for Go.
- Native HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS server with authentication support
- Shadowsocks(R), VMess, Trojan, Snell, SOCKS5, HTTP(S) outbound support
- built-infake IP DNS server designed to minimize the impact of DNS pollution attacks. Support for DoH/DoT upstream.
- Route packets to different destinations based on domain, GEOIP, IP-CIDR or process name rules
- Proxy groups allow users to enforce powerful rules.Supports automatic fallback, load balancing, or automatic proxy selection based on shutdown delay
- Remote providers, allowing users to get proxy list remotely instead of hardcoding in config
- Transparent proxy: Redirect TCP and TProxy TCP/UDP with automatic routing table/rule management
- Hot reload via comprehensive HTTP RESTful API controller
#Clash #Homepage #Documentation #Downloads #Rules #Based #Tunneling #News Fast Delivery