smart-servlet is a web container that implements the Servlet 3.1 specification and supports isolated deployment of multiple applications. At the same time, smart-servlet is also a plug-in container. Based on the built-in sandbox environment, smart-servlet has the most streamlined running capabilities. Users can also extend the service capabilities of the container through custom plug-ins.
2. Quick Start
- download smart-servlet-bin-0.1.6.tar.gz and unzip it.
- Deploy your war package to
smart-servlet-bin-0.1.6/webapps. (Available for pro-testing with JPress projects)
smart-servlet-bin-0.1.6/bin/start.shStart the smart-servlet service.
3. Update content 🎉
Before the festival, we successfully verified the single-machine million-long connection of smart-socket while only consuming 3G of memory. In order to apply this breakthrough technology to the servlet container as soon as possible, we specially upgraded the communication components of smart-servlet during this National Day holiday.
Today, this hair pack is only 0.5 MB of domestic servlet container: smart-servlet v0.1.6 is officially released🎉🎉🎉
3.1 Features 🌈
- Extend the plug-in function and add the registration monitoring of the servlet container.
- Isolate cached resources among servlet container applications.
- Optimize the exit policy of the servlet container.
- Use multithreading to improve the scanning performance of HandlesTypes.
- The smart-servlet maven run plugin adds startup time-consuming output.
- Maven plugin maven-plugin-plugin upgraded to 3.6.4
- Maven plugin maven-compiler-plugin upgraded to 3.10.1
- smart-http upgraded to 1.1.16
The development time of smart-servlet has been over 2 years, and the preparatory work in the early stage also took about 6 years. Open source is not easy, and it is even more difficult to create a servlet container of pure domestic origin. If you think this project is not bad, please add a Star to us.
#lightweight #domestic #servlet #container #answer #05MB #News Fast Delivery