Zadig celebrates National Day🎉 and officially launched v1.15.0. Reduce the burden for developers: the official support for the mobile version for the first time, use Zadig anytime, anywhere. Support local installation of Zadig, you can quickly experience the new version without applying for resources; greatly improve the basic capabilities of workflow: support timers and rich notifications, deployment steps, orchestration tests, etc. At the same time, the system level scans K8s-related class library dependencies to complete security vulnerability upgrades. The workflow API is fully opened, and it is extremely friendly to the internal and external systems of the enterprise. Enjoy ～
The mobile version supports the use of core functions, which is convenient for emergency handling
Supports core functions such as viewing environment and service instance details, viewing real-time service logs, and executing workflows, so that firefighting can be handled gracefully and calmly.
Support local installation of Zadig, one-step experience
Install Zadig but suffer from no K8s cluster? No machine? It hasn’t been a problem since. The new version supports installation in Minikube, Docker Desktop’s own local K8s and other resources, and you can experience the road of cloud-native delivery one step ahead.
Built-in a large number of official workflow tasks, fully adapting to enterprise scenarios
Supports orchestration of test tasks and fully utilizes Zadig’s custom workflow capabilities to ensure code quality. Supports timer-triggered workflows, and flexible notification strategies. Support collaboration mode and assign appropriate permissions to different roles. Custom tasks support enumeration types to meet more scenarios. Support native K8s deployment: The services of the specified cluster and the specified Namespace can be delivered, and the environment cannot be deployed in Zadig for the time being, and there is a way to update it.
Workflow API is fully open, with extensive links to internal and external developers
It supports triggering custom workflows and implementing manual review through OpenAPI.
Explicitly supports AWS cloud resources, one-click global delivery
As an important cloud vendor in the international market, AWS has been implicitly supporting Zadig in the past, and this time we have done a serious compatibility test. To meet the needs of customers for internationalized global deployment under a multi-cloud architecture.
Upgrade the code base class library, which is more secure, reliable and more secure
Upgrade K8s, YAML and other related class library dependencies to solve the typical security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-8558, CVE-2019-11243 mentioned by the official…
List of new features details
- Support Zadig mobile version
- Support for local installation of Zadig
- Support for custom workflow API
- Front-end interaction and style optimization
- Custom workflows support test tasks
- Custom workflows support native Kubernetes deployments
- Custom Workflow Support Notifications
- Custom workflow supports collaborative mode
- Custom tasks support enumeration types
- Custom workflow supports timers
- Explicit support for AWS resources (object storage, K8s clusters, mirror repositories)
- K8s YAML template supports go template method
- Upgrade the class library to improve code security
bugs and optimizations
- Workflow/test/code scan name length optimization
- Fix the problem that the code repository cannot be selected when configuring the workflow trigger when using the build template
- Fix workflow build configuration including non-existent services
- Fixed an issue where non-enabled packages could not be edited in the system
- Fix the problem that the code fails to be pulled when the code source URL contains Path
- Fixed the issue that branch filtering was not performed on the workflow when clicking on the workflow upgrade in the environment
- Editing of deliverable deployment workflow no longer depends on service build configuration
- Helm Chart projects use templates to create services that support editing values.yaml
- Launched mobile version.
- Local installation has been supported.
- Custom workflow API has been supported.
- UI and UX enhancements.
- Test job has been supported in custom workflow.
- Add kubernetes deploy job for custom workflow.
- Enable notification for custom workflow.
- Collaboration mode has been enabled for custom workflow.
- Parameter of choice type has been added to the custom job.
- Enable timer for custom workflow.
- Provider aws has been supported on infrastructure (Object Storage, Cluster Management, Image Registry).
- Go template has been supported in k8s yaml template.
- Upgrade dependencies to improve code security.
Bugfixes & Improvements
- Optimize the name length of custom workflow.
- Code repository can be selected in workflow trigger when using build templates.
- Remove services that don’t exist in workflow build deployment.
- The app can be edited when it is disabled.
- Fix the failure of pulling code when the source URL contains path.
- Add branch filtering when upgrading services via workflow.
- Ops workflow modifications no longer depend on service build configuration.
- Services created using templates support editing values.yaml in helm project.
- Multiple bugfixes.
Special thanks to the following community partners for their valuable suggestions: @Sn. @Luislin🗽 @Jackie @Chongqing-Xujiangchuan @赵克@Layzing @L .
Zadig, open, linked, professional. Welcome to the open source Tucao group🔥
#National #Day #Zadig #releases #v1150 #experience #security #accelerated #open #links #developers #enterprise