CudaText is a cross-platform text editor written in Object Pascal. It’s an open source project, it’s fairly fast to start, it’s extensible with Python plugins, and it brings a feature-rich parser thanks to the EControl engine.
CudaText 1.171.0 is officially released, the updates are as follows:
- When editing a line that is too long (2000+ characters), the editor closes the lexer for a few seconds. This is to prevent caret rendering glitches on such lines. Added an option for this: “max_line_len_for_editing_keeping_lexer”.
- Some APIs for LSP clients
- Better calculation of line break position for CJK text
- Addon Manager: Add option “Verify HTTPS certificate”
- Option “renderer_anti_flicker” is now per-lexer (previously was global)
- Option “renderer_anti_flicker”:20 has a regression in the UI of the FindInFiles4 plugin
- The default value of “key_left_right_wrap_with_carets” is different from what default.json tells
- Regression in 1.169.2: Emmet engine broken
- Scrollbar position becomes very incorrect after mouse wheel zoomimg
- “mouse_wheel_zoom”: false -> Ctrl+wheel jump to the beginning of the file
- If the UI scale is large, the combobox-arrow will be too wide
More details can be found at:https://cudatext.github.io/history.txt
#CudaText #released #crossplatform #text #editor #News Fast Delivery