- What can Hummingbird do?
- Build the network test platform you need, integrate tcp, http, udp client and server
- Monitor local resources, analyze program memory size, and restart operations on it.
- The built-in mysql driver module can be easily called through the built-in api.
- Why use Hummingbird?
- Once the edited code is saved, it can be quickly compiled and run without the need for manual compilation.
- There is no need to remember too many APIs, and xml configuration is used to quickly complete the initialization.
- Avoid callback hell, transform the original api of Node.js, and change the asynchronous function to synchronous.
Hummingbird follows only one principle:Simple to use.