Debian recently released Debian 11.5 as the latest version of its GNU/Linux operating system. This is also the fifth time Debian has updated its Debian 11 distribution.
Debian 11.5 is another update since the 11.4 release in early July.
- cargo-mozilla: new source code package that supports building newer firefox-esr and thunderbird versions
- clamav: new upstream stable release
- commons-daemon: fix JVM detection
- debian-installer: Rebuild based on proposed update, bump Linux kernel ABI to 5.10.0-18
- General maintenance project for Linux 5.10 based kernels.
- dlt-daemon: fix double free issue [CVE-2022-31291]
- dnsproxy: listens on localhost by default instead of 192.168.168.1 which may not be available
- gri: use ps2pdf instead of convert to convert PS to PDF
- Introduced updated NVIDIA binary driver package to provide security fixes
- Updated build of GRUB bootloader
- Updated time zone data
- Various other fixes
For more details, please check: https://www.debian.org/News/2022/2022091002
#Debian #Released #News Fast Delivery