With Cassowary, you can run Windows virtual machines and use Windows applications on Linux as if they were native applications built on FreeRDP and remote application technology.
Use a linux application to launch a file located in a windows vm without installing the application on the vm. Has an easy-to-use configuration GUI.
- Run Windows apps like native apps
- Open files directly from a Linux host in a Windows application
- Open a file on a Windows VM with a Linux application
- Allows easy access between guest and host filesystems
- Easy-to-use configuration utility
- Create an application launcher for Windows applications
- Automatically suspend a VM when no Windows applications are in use, and automatically resume it when needed (virt-manager only)
#Cassowary #Homepage #Documentation #Downloads #Running #Windows #Applications #Linux #News Fast Delivery