Kdenlive 22.12.1 is now released.this is First maintenance release in the 22.12 series with support for Akaso proxy files and minor audio pause/play improvements. Some highlights include fixes to timeline preview rendering, copy/paste/move keyframes in rotoscoping effects, moving clips at low zoom levels, and avoiding issues with overlapping subtitle backgrounds with alpha.
The specific updates include:
- Akaso’s new camera proxy.
- Subtitles: When using a background with alpha, draw a rectangle around all lines to avoid overlapping problems.
- Fixed multiple issues with copy/paste/move dynamic keyframes.
- Do not build designer plugins by default – only useful for developers.
- Fix for color balance filter not being disabled when selecting a new color.
- Fix possible freeze when aborting edit-friendly transcoding request.
- Fix designer plugin crash.
- Fix guides move in spacing/trim operations and tests.
- Small improvement to pause/play audio.
- Fix typos.
- Don’t interrupt timeline playback when refreshing the clip monitor or changing preview resolution.
- The timeline preview crash message is not displayed if the job is stopped by a timeline operation.
- Fix close button in status message not working.
- Preview blocks should be sorted by integer.
- Fixed timeline preview incorrectly stopping when moving a clip out of the preview area.
- QMetaObject::invokeMethod should be used with Qt::DirectConnection when return parameters are required.
- Disables parallel processing on 32-bit systems.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the Esc key during timeline dragging would corrupt the timeline.
- Fixed guides moving incorrectly when unlocked.
- Updates the mouse position in the timeline toolbar when zooming and scrolling the timeline.
See the release notes for more details.
#Kdenlive #released #News Fast Delivery