Eco-guides is a multi-channel platform that centralises and disseminates the events and tourist events of your department, region. The mini-calendar is one of the broadcast vectors, installing the extension on your website will allow you to have this information.
To make the mini-calendar functional you have to request the creation of a user account on https://www.eco-guides.fr/ in order to get your Onecode.
Eco-agenda then queries Eco-guides which provides the current or future predefined events when you register (Geographic Area, Categories, etc …) Finally click on the date of the event to know all the details.
This is a commercial version, go https://www.eco-guides.fr/demande-inscription.html to get your Onecode essential to the operation of the module.
Attention this service is not free, no event can be recovered for free.
In French only.Like all widgets, the calendar appears on all pages of your site. If you want to display it on specific pages / articles / categories we recommend the excellent widget logic : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/widget-logic/.
The steps to install the Eco-agenda plugin:
1. , install and activate the Eco-agenda plugin
2. Set the plugin in the Eco-agenda menu.
3. Enter the Onecode provided following your registration.
4. Perform the first update of your events by clicking the Update button.
5. (Optional) If you want to display the plugin on a single page / article / category of your site, install WidgetLogic.