Shipping Live rates for Canada Post for WooCommerce
The best free plugin to display the Canada Post live rates
Use this free Canada Post WooCommerce Live Rates plugin to offer your customers the Canada Post shipping methods for domestic and international shipping.
Don’t waste your time, enter your Canada Post credentials and set everything up in your shop effortlessy in just 5 minutes!
Show your clients the Canada Post shipping services with their prices being dynamically calculated in the cart and checkout. Once the Canada Post API connection is established, the shipping cost for each Canada Post service is calculated real-time based on the products’ weight, shop location and delivery destination.
- Automatic shipping cost calculation and displaying the Canada Post live rates in the cart and checkout
- Domestic and international Canada Post services
- Canada Post services’ shipping cost calculation based on the cart weight and the shipping destination
- Limiting services only for those available for the customer’s address
- Manual Canada Post services limiting and possibility to choose which services should be displayed and which not
- Possibility to set the fixed fallback amount in case no Canada Post rates were returned
- Free shipping over amount threshold
- Canada Post Commercial and Counter Quote Type support
- Possibility to add the shipment insurance
- Dedicated debug mode for easy troubleshooting
Canada Post WooCommerce Live Rates PRO coming soon!
Want more? Sign up now for the PRO version and get the 20% discount when it’s released!
Sign up for Canada Post WooCommerce Live Rates PRO now →
PRO Features – Coming soon with the Canada Post WooCommerce Live Rates PRO
- Automatic multiple products box packing algorithm based on their weight and volume
- Possibility to define the custom boxes used for shipping and specify their size, weight and padding
- Fixed and percentage handling fees or discounts for Canada Post rates
- Custom Origin allowing to use the different shipper’s address than the default defined in the WooCommerce settings
- Multi-currency support
Actively developed and supported
The Canada Post WooCommerce Live Rates plugin is constantly being developed by Octolize. Our plugins are used by over 250.000 WooCommerce stores worldwide. Over the years we proved to have become not only the authors of stable and high-quality plugins, but also as a team providing excellent technical support. Join the community of our satisfied plugins’ users. Bet on quality and let our plugins do the rest.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Extend the default functionalities and conditionally display or hide the Canada Post shipping methods in your WooCommerce store with Conditional Shipping Methods plugin. Define the rules when the specific shipping methods should be available to pick by your customers and when not to.
Hide the Canada Post shipping methods based on numerous conditions:
* Product (Product, Product tag, Product category, Shipping class)
* Cart (Cart total weight, Cart total value)
* Destination & Time (Day of the week, Time of the day, Location)
* Other shipping methods and shipping methods with zero cost.
You might be also interested in other…
Useful WooCommerce shipping plugins from Octolize
- Flexible Shipping – the most popular table rate shipping plugin in WordPress Repository with over 100.000 active installations
- Flexible Shipping for FedEx and WooCommerce – first free plugin to display FedEx Live Rates
- Live rates for DHL Express and WooCommerce – automatic international shipping costs calculation and displaying DHL Express live rates
- Flexible Shipping for UPS and WooCommerce – the most powerful UPS WooCommerce integration
View the dedicated Canada Post WooCommerce Live Rates Documentation
Why should you choose our Canada Post WooCommerce Live Rates plugin as a shipping integration in your shop?
Our Canada Post for WooCommerce plugin is a free Canada Post integration allowing to display live rates for Canada Post services in your shop. It combines the powerful and useful features with Canada Post quality and reliability as a world-known trademark. Trust our experience and move your business forward with our latest plugin!
This plugin can be easily installed like any other WordPress integration by following the steps below:
- and unzip the latest zip file release.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ path.
- Activate the plugin using the Plugins menu in WordPress sidebar menu.
Optionally you can also try to upload the plugin zip file using Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin option from the WordPress sidebar menu. Then go directly to point 3.
How can I configure Canada Post services?
To determine which Canada Post services should be available for the customers to choose, use the Services: Enable the services custom settings option and select from the Services Table the ones you want to be displayed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.