ACF viewer for WooCommerce
This plugin is like addon/bridge for Advanced Custom Fields and Woocommerce plugins.
It allows viewing ACF fields on Woocommerce product pages.
At the moment plugin support Date picker, Email, File, Image, Number, Page link, Text, and Textarea fields.
– View fields in 10 different places(depends on your theme);
– Custom tab creation and view fields there(depends on your theme);
– Custom spacing above and bellow fields;
– Six styles for fields output;
– Possibility to add custom CSS class and id;
– Possibility to make field box private, visible for logged in users only;
– Custom widget to view field boxes;
– Shortcode for each field and field box with the possibility to view them at any place on your site.
Before using this plugin you can check your theme compatibility, to do this please enable ‘tester’.
You can do this in the menu AWV boxes -> Setting. After this, all possible positions for boxes will appear on your product page.
It will be visible for the logged in users only, so you can test it on the live site(only if your site doesn’t support customers login).
Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-yith-woocommerce-compare-support directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Use the ACW Boxes admin menu item