UsersWP – User Profile & Registration
The only lightweight user profile plugin for WordPress. UsersWP features front end user profile, users directory, a registration and a login form.
While BuddyPress, Ultimate Member, Profile Builder and similar plugins are excellent, we wanted to create something much lighter and simpler to use.
Something that could be gentle on your server resources. With less options to make it easy to setup, more hooks to make it infinitely extensible.
Today UsersWP is by far the simplest solution available to manage users on WordPress. It takes seconds to setup, it is super fast and it’s perfect to create a community of users within your website.
Drag and Drop profile builder with all kind of user profile custom fields.
Shortcode for the Login form
Shortcode for the Registration form
Shortcode for the Edit Account form
Shortcode for the Users Directory
Shortcode for the User profile
Shortcode for the Password Recovery form
Shortcode for the Change Password form
Shortcode for the Reset Password form
Custom menu items like login/logout links and links to relevant pages.
After activation all pages are created with the correct shortcodes so that you are good to go in seconds.
The user profile features a cover image, an avatar and an optional tabbed menu showing :
Custom fields (if any)
You can chose if you want to hide any section of it and where to show the custom fields. In a sidebar or in their own tab.
Otherwise just customize the templates as you wish within your child theme.
We provide some free extensions:
UsersWP can be extended with several add-ons. Few examples are:
* ~~GeoDirectory~~ – NOW BUILT IN TO CORE – Create a tab for each listing type submitted, reviews and favorite listings.
* Woocommerce – Connect WooCommerce with UsersWP, display orders and reviews in user profile pages.
* bbPress – Connect bbPress with UsersWP, display forum interactions in user profile pages.
* Easy Digital Click to Downloads – Display “Click to Downloads” and “Purchases” tab in user profile pages.
* WP Job Manager – Connects WP Job Manager with UsersWP, display Jobs tab in user profile pages.
* MailChimp – Allows the user to subscribe to your newsletters via Mailchimp during registration.
* Moderation – Lets you manually approve or reject user signups.
* Restrict User Signups – Restrict usernames and emails or even email domains to prevent spam.
* myCRED – myCRED add on for UsersWP, earn points and lets users send points.
* Profile Progress – Assign %’s and show profile completion progress bar via a widget.
* Followers – Your users can follow each other, just like twitter with this addon.
* Friends – Your users can send and accept friend requests, just like facebook with this addon.
* Online Users – This addon displays the list of users who are currently online and more.
* Frontend Post – Lets users submit blog post from the frontend.
* Multisite Creator – Lets your users to create new site for multisite on registration.
There are many others and we release new Add-ons frequently. You can see the full collection here: UsersWP Premium Add-ons
Should you find any bug, please report it in the support forum and we will fix it asap!
UsersWP is 100% translatable.
WordPress 3.1 or greater
PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option. To do an automatic install of UsersWP, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type UsersWP and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you install it by simply clicking Install Now. UsersWP installation
The manual installation method involves downloading UsersWP and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex will tell you more here.
Automatic updates should seamlessly work. We always suggest you backup up your website before performing any automated update to avoid unforeseen problems.
No questions so far, but don’t hesitate to ask!