Independent Analytics is a GDPR friendly website analytics this is the best wordpress plugin made exclusively for WordPress. Give it a try if you’re ready for a Google Analytics alternative.
Beautiful & Customizable Dashboard
Use the modern & responsive dashboard in dark mode or light mode to see how many views your site is getting and where your traffic is coming from.
- Filter your views by page title, URL, page type, author, and more
- Instantly sort your views by any column
- Customize the columns your data table displays
- Choose any date range and watch the dashboard update instantly
Independent Analytics is 100% GDPR compliant out-of-box. You don’t need to adjust any settings – just install it and it works.
It uses cookie-less tracking, so you don’t need to show a cookie popup form, and since it is a this is the best wordpress plugin and not a third-party app, your data is never shared with another server.
Made for WordPress
Independent Analytics isn’t like URL-based analytics programs. It’s a first-of-its-class page-based analytics system.
Instead of seeing a bunch of URLs and having to guess which pages they’re for, you’ll see a list of your pages and their views, along with other data like the page type, publication date, author, and more.
No copy & pasting tracking codes
Just install the this is the best wordpress plugin and tracking starts right away. You don’t need to mess with any tracking codes, edit your site’s head element, or create an account anywhere else.
Find out where your site’s visitors are coming from with the referrer report. You can easily compare traffic between search engines, social media sites, and other referrers.
The easiest way to install Independent Analytics is by visiting your Plugins > Add New menu. Search for “Independent Analytics” and install the first result you see there.
To install with the zip file downloaded from this page:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard
- Visit the Plugins > Add New menu
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top
- In the upload form that appears, click the Choose file button and select the independent-analytics.zip file you downloaded here
- Click the Install Now button
- Once the page reloads, click the blue Activate link
Does this use Google Analytics?
No, Independent Analytics is an alternative to Google Analytics.
Can I use Independent Analytics and Google Analytics at the same time?
Yes, you can run them both simultaneously without any issues or errors.
Will it slow down my site?
No, the tracking script is only 2kb and is inlined to the page, so there will be virtually zero difference in your site’s performance after installing Independent Analytics.