Venby – Create & share ecommerce enabled links on Instagram
Managing ecommerce software requires a laundry list of plugins and maintenance. What if you didn’t need designers, developers, or even a website to sell online? Get your time back and grow your brand.
Sell physical or digital products seamlessly using simple custom-built links.
* Increase customer engagement. Give your customers the ability to browse, watch, and buy all at once from anywhere on the web, including Instagram.
* Reduce abandoned carts. Convert more customers with a seamless checkout, no redirection to checkout & buy.
* Get actionable ecommerce analytics. Optimize and make an impact on your sales without code.
Core Features Overview
Watch, Browse & Buy All At Once
Build links that sell seamlessly from anywhere. Sell any type of product or service.
Connect Stripe, Import Your Products & Share.
Simple, Lightweight, and flexible. We integrate with leading online payments processor Stripe.We integrate with WordPress websites in a few clicks.
Ecommerce Tools To Turbocharge Sales.
Trigger ecommerce enabled pop-ups in any website. Create custom images, buttons, or text links. Don’t have a website? Each campaign has a unique landing page.
Requires Integration With Stripe
Manage payments, orders, customers and products by connecting to online payments provider Stripe.
To start using Video Goods, follow these 3 simple steps.
1. Signup or Login to your Video Goods dashboard and connect your Stripe account (you’ll need a free Stripe account).
2. Import your products with one of our free ecommerce integration tools.
3. Create a campaign and share it with your audience.
See more at videogoods.co
This plugin provides 1 block.
FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’.
Search for ‘Venby’.
Activate ‘Venby’ from your Plugins page.
Go to “after activation” below.
1. Upload the Venby Plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/directory
2. Activate the ‘Venby’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Go to “after activation” below.
1. You should see a new link called ‘Venby’ in your WordPress settings.
2. Read the instructions and set up your account with your Venby API key (found in the Venby app admin)
3. Embed or share the link in your campaign in any of your WordPress pages or posts
Is Stripe required?
Yes, Venby is built on Stripe so products, customers, and orders are imported & exported using Stripe’s API. You can create new products using Stripe or import new products with Google Shopping, Shopify, or Woocommerce.
Is Venby free?
Every account includes 1 free campaign. You can create unlimited campaigns with a paid plan.
Is Venby secure?
Yes, the Venby eCommerce pop ups are loaded in a secure HTTPS iframe. We use Stripe’s latest API to handle all credit card transactions. Stripe is the leading credit card payment processors on the web. Stripe handles all sensitive financial information. Venby does not save or store any credit cards. If it’s good enough for Facebook & Pinterest, it’s good enough for us.
What is a campaign?
A campaign is 1 image or video with an associated product. A single video can link multiple products. However, a single image is linked with a single product.
Do I upload my videos or images directly to Venby?
Yes. We host your video and image for each campaign.
Can I run my Venby campaign on any website?
Yes. Your campaigns can run across multiple websites. You can control which sites display each of your campaigns using our whitelist permissions.
Can I embed campaigns on social networks like Facebook or Instagram?
Your campaigns cannot run within social sites like Facebook. However, You can share a link to any dedicated landing page or your own website.
What credit cards does Venby accept?
We use Stripe for payment processing. Stripe can accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country in 135+ currencies. You can also use 3D Secure for any payment.
Does Venby take a sale percentage?
No, Venby does not take a percentage of each sale. Depending on volume, Stripe usually takes a 2.9% cut per transaction.