Extended Settings for WooCommerce
Extended Settings for WooCommerce is a plugin meant to work as a companion to your WooCommerce e-store.
It allows your store to be more versatile and increase conversions by making several tweaks possible without the need for you to code or have any coding expertise.
Personalize your WooCommerce store by hiding or displaying add to card buttons, enabling one-page shopping, showing or hiding related products on the checkout page, custom billing fields and more.
This plugin empowers you to personalize your store by:
– Enabling One Page Shopping – last added product, cart and checkout details on the same page
– Removing related products section from the single product page
– Removing the ‘add to cart’ button both from single product page and shop page
– Removing the price of product from single page product
– Removing the title of product from single page product
– Removing the rating of product from single page product
– Removing the excerpt of product from single page product
– Removing the category text of product from single page product
– Removing the additional information tab of product from single page product
– Removing the reviews tab of product from single page product
– Removing the ‘Product has been added to your cart.’ message
– Redirecting the customer to the shop page if the cart is empty
– Removing individual billing fields such as first name, last name, company, address, address line 2, country, city, zip code, email or phone
– Removing individual shipping fields such as first name, last name, company, address, address line 2, country, city, zip code, email or phone
– Removing the order notes fields
You can use all the features or select just the ones that make most sense for your business. Moreover, we encourage you to send us requests for any new features you may need and we’ll do our best to implement them quickly.
All of the above are changes implemented at code level, and they are not hidden using CSS, therefore Google will not penalize you for links hidden on the page or hidden text.
Sleek plugin designed to add versatility to WooCommerce.
Our team designed this useful tool specifically for our website and then we realized more people might benefit from added WooCommerce functionality. It is compatible with other plugins we tested, however, should you find any inconsistencies please leave us a note and we’ll fix any issues as soon as possible. Supports one-page shopping, redirect if the cart is empty, remove additional product information, remove selected billing and shipping fields, and more settings that normally require adding code to functions.php. Save time and use WooCommerce Extended Settings. Should you require any additional functionalities, feel free to write to us and we will be happy to develop solutions for you.
Log In as an Admin on your WordPress blog.
In the menu displayed on the left, there is a “Plugins” tab. Click it.
Now click “Add New”.
There, you have the buttons: “Search | Upload | Featured | Popular | Newest”. Click “Upload”.
Upload the wc-extended-settings.zip file.
After the upload is finished, click Activate Plugin.