Falang is a multilanguage plugin for wordpress. It’s allows you to translate an exisiting wordpress site to other languages.
– Support all languages supported by WordPress (rtl and ltr)
– Translate Post, Menus, Categories to other language from the component.
– You can use Yandex to help you in the translation.(more system comming)
– Display default language if the content is not translated.
– Language switcher widget configurable to display flags and/or language name
– Language code directly in the url.
– Translate posts and terms permalinks
– No extra tables created.
– Falang is not for wordpress multisite.
1 – Upload the entire falang folder to the
2 – Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3 – Add languages
4 – Set the default language (main language of your site)
5 – Add the widget Language switcher to your site
6 – Translate to other language your post / menus …
Is Falang Translate free?
Yes but with less function and without on site support.
Where to find help ?
First time users should read Falang – Documentation, which explains the basics with a lot of screenshots.