Instant Indexing for Google
Get your website’s pages, and content crawled immediately! Use the Instant Indexing plugin to beat your competition and rank higher.
Note: Google recommends that you use the Indexing API ONLY for Job Posting and Live Streaming websites. However, it works on any type of website and many of our users have seen great results already. Please proceed with caution.
Whether you are a novice blogger or a seasoned SEO – you know the importance of getting into the Google index. It is the very first step before your website can see any organic traffic coming from Google or any other search engine.
If your pages don’t get indexed, your website is essentially invisible to Google and all the visitors – visitors that would otherwise “see” your website in the search engines.
So, it is pretty important that your new content gets crawled/indexed fast, and it is equally important for your already published content to get updated in Google as well.
How do you do one or the other? Or, how about doing them both?
Enter the Instant Indexing plugin by Rank Math
When you publish new content or update old content on your WordPress website, the Instant Indexing plugin sends a crawl request to Google using the Google Indexing API.
The result? Almost immediate indexing of your content. Here is an example.
There are a lot of plus points of having your content instantly crawled and indexed by the search engines, but, here are a few major advantages of using the Instant Indexing plugin:
Rank faster – Have that awesome content you know users will like? Get it in front of your audience faster.
Increase your chances of ranking above your competition
Keep search results up-to-date
Excludes Custom Post Types
Send request to remove Post from Google SERPs
Get Current Post Status
Compatible with Any SEO WordPress Plugin
Bulk Submissions (Up to 100 URLs)
There is just no reason not to give it a try.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
The Instant Indexing plugin is created by the same brains that are behind the popular Rank Math SEO plugin. We created the Instant Indexing plugin to get your SEO friendly content crawled quickly. This, in turn, helps you rank faster and higher than you would if you didn’t use these plugins.
1. Setting up the Plugin: Once you install and activate the Instant Indexing Plugin, head over to Rank Math > Instant Indexing and configure the settings.
2. Facebook Group: In this group, you will find the team of Rank Math SEO plugin fairly active and ready to answer your SEO related queries.
3. User Documentation: Although Instant Indexing plugin is already easy to set up, we’ve put together tutorial to help you set up and get started.
4. Fixing Common Errors: Sometimes avoidable or common issues can get you stuck. We’ve created a common guide where we discuss all the common issues and how to fix them.
5. Support Ticket Forum: Our dedicated forum is where you can get support for any issues that you face with Instant Indexing. In the forum, we’ll also try to answer some SEO queries. User experience is important to us, and our aim is to answer all the queries on the forum in a timely manner.
6. Frequently Asked Questions: Here we’ve answered the most commonly asked questions about Instant Indexing by Rank Math.
Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
Search for ‘Instant Indexing for Google’
Install Instant Indexing once it appears
Activate the plugin
Go to “after activation” section below.
fast-indexing-api folder to the
Activate the Instant Indexing plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to “after activation” section below.
You should see the Rank Math menu in the dashboard sidebar.
From there you can access the plugin settings.
Can I use the plugin without Rank Math?
Yes, you absolutely can. You can use the Instant Indexing plugin with any SEO plugin you like. But, we recommend using the Instant Indexing API plugin with Rank Math SEO for best results.
Can I submit pages that do not have Job Posting or Livestream structured data?
Although the Google Indexing API officially supports pages containing Job Posting and Livestream structured data – it is officially recommended to use only on such websites. But, it can be used with any website. But, do proceed with caution if you are not comfortable with this.
Will my pages and posts get indexed instantly?
Technically, yes. That’s what the plugin is made to do. But, please note that we guarantee instant crawling using this plugin. Whether or not Google will index your content after crawling is and always will be in Google’s control. They have the final say in what they want to appear in their SERPs and what they don’t.